Sunday, April 29, 2012

And Here We Go Again!

     Okay so I know I have totally said this before but, I am back! Woo woo! Well just for the time being. I needed a little break from the blogging world because I didn't have anything to say. Super lame on my part. Not to get anyones hopes up but I still don't really have anything to say. I am hoping this will just be a fun way to document my twenties as I start to accomplish the 30 things I am apparently suppose to know by the time I turn thirty. Thanks Glamour.  FYI, regardless of what that article says, I am never going to feel like I made it by walking around with an umbrella I am not ashamed of. They are actually a huge hassle to bring with you on any sort of public transportation, and we are all embarrassed when they flip inside out and as you try to desperately get it to back to normal you end up soaking wet. Umbrellas suck.


    Anyways, in present time, I am getting all geared up for my older sister MaryKate's wedding in June! We just celebrated her finals day of being single in Nashville with all her lovely bridesmaids, friends and family. There were lots of laughs, drinks and dancing. I ended up leaving Nashvegas with no voice and 2 pairs of cowboy boots...things got rowdy. I think it was a great preview to all the fun we will have on the big day! I hope everyone is looking forward to Pippa round two.


Love, love, love
Bridge



No comments:

Post a Comment