Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Little Info

Hi!

My Name is Bridget and I am 25 years old living in Chicago. I graduated college in 2010 and since then have been dealing with, what I am told is normal, the total unsettling feeling of becoming an adult.
 
I am lucky that I live in one of the best cities in the world and I try to take full advantage of that whenever I can. I am constantly surrounded by my ever growing family who drives me completely up the wall but also support ALMOST everything I do.

This blog is a way for me to document special moments, deal with the ups and downs of being in my 20s, and give myself a creative outlet.

Thanks for stopping by!



 

1 comment:

  1. I found you through the linkup, and I'm loving your blog! I was gluten-intolerant as a kid (then it just kinda went away--weird), so I know how it feels to miss out on pizza and cake and all that jazz.

    ReplyDelete