Thursday, June 28, 2012

Holy Hotness

It's currently hot as hell here in Chicago. I stepped outside today and my sideburns literally curled on the spot. When it gets this hot out it's pretty hard to be a functioning person in society. I basically want to lay in my underwear next to the window unit and sleep all day.
Obvisouly, I need to pay rent, so I managed to make it to work.
Let me tell you...not a pleasant commute. I would never call a commute on the redline "pleasant". It usually smells really bad, people are jammed in there, and there always seems to be a homless man screaming at you. Just last week a nice man on the redline went to reach for the pole and slowly brushed against my check. While his skin did feel like the tips of angels wings, he also smelled.
I am really looking forward to a cold beer at Justin's tonight with some friends and family to send my big bro off to Cleveland!
Stay cool Chicago!

Love, love, love
Bridge

1 comment:

  1. My heart pitter patters ever so slightly when you use the line, "I stepped outside today and my sideburns literally curled on the spot." You know the way to my heart, dear! Heck, heck, heck of a cousin!

    ReplyDelete