Monday, December 16, 2013

Three More Days

This week of work is going to blow. We all have bad weeks so I am not going to go into too much detail but instead going to focus on getting through the next three days with a lot of coffee, little sleep and a couple minor melt downs.

In other news I have decided to focus on my creative side and spend more time with my photography and music. I just downloaded some great lessons for photography and I plan to become awesome at it. That's right...awesome. Oh and in case you were wondering what musical talent I have, I really don't have any but I have decided to learn to play the ukulele. Wish me luck!

Since it's Monday we all could use just an adorable picture to look at. Dottie Jane...doesn't stop smiling. Enjoy!


Love, love, love
Bridge




No comments:

Post a Comment