Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Travel Bug

I have just returned from my first European adventure! I don't want to bore you all with the nitty gritty so here are some brief but memorable moments. Enjoy!


1. Experienced my first jet lag. One word, WOW.

2. Almost pick pocketed the first day, but felt the girl grabbing my purse and stopped her. After looking at her and asking, "did you just try to pick pocket me?" and then receiving no response back I blushed and ran away. Thats right, I blushed. She, on the other hand, had no shame.

3. Spent the day at Retiro where Nora talked and talked and John just smiled and listened. Walked around with some new friends and enjoyed the beautiful scenery.
(gigantic pond at Retiro)

4. Went to St. Peter's Basilica and was blown away.
(One of the many ceilings)

5. Ate a whole pizza everyday while in Rome.

6. Survived a scary hostel but made friends with some cute New Zealand's and whoa, they were hard to understand.

7. Made some new friends!

Overall conclusion of the trip, traveling around Europe is probably much more enjoyable when you can afford a hotel but all in all an incredible trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment