Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12 + St. Anthony

The 12/12/12 day has come and gone. Even though it was like every other day I wanted to make it a little special. Michelle and I ventured down the street to a bar in a our neighborhood that we had not been to.. I know what your thinking...what a "special" thing to do. But it actually was a great bar! They had a lot of different beers on tap and, lucky me, tons of gluten free options. However, after ordering a gluten free bun, the manager informed me that they were out so I opted for a regular bun. (Obviously I am taking the gluten free thing really seriously) After getting our order the waiter came running in our direction informing/panicking that the bun was not gluten free. After I assured him that I was not going to die from eating gluten he stopped freaking out and said "Ohh good! I was so worried that there was a bun on the loose!" 

On the way home I confessed to Michelle that I had lost something that was really important to me and I had no idea where to look for it. For the record, I lose everything. But I was really upset about this particular item and I think I avoiding ever really looking for it because then I would have to admit that it was lost. Well let me tell you, it took only 2 prayers to St. Anthony before that thing popped up! I don't consider myself over religious but St. Anthony works about 90% of the time so I always give him a try. The power of prayer.



Happy 12/12/12!

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment