Friday, December 21, 2012

Sweaty Winter Weather

Today I was all bundled for the "epic" snow storm and I walk outside and it was basically 80 out. As soon as I stepped onto the train with all my gear, my glass fogged up and I instantly started sweating.  It's similar to when you get in the elevator at work and you still have all your winter stuff on so you get so over heated you started to literally rip things off in a panic. Or after you put everything on and you start talking to someone before you leave and you are inching your way to the door during the conversation because you are boiling. You can always hear someone at one point say "I have to leave because I am so hot right now!" and just storm away. Today was one of those days.

Even though I am completely against "Draco," a terrifying/ridiculous name, I was still pretty excited about the first snow fall. It is always very peaceful to watch and puts me a good mood.  I assume  I will be cursing it come February but for now I am going to enjoy it.
Record broken. 


Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment