Thursday, January 17, 2013

Long Hair Don't Care

 When I was younger my parents cut my hair really short and it stayed that way till I was in high school. It definitely traumatized me and now I never cut my hair. I love my hair. I have absolutely no shame in telling people that. I almost always keep it long. On those rare occasions I decide to cut a bigger number of inches off I always instantly regret it.

This being said, having long hair can also be a huge pain in my a**! (I swear a lot) It takes a fairly long time to look decent and as a result I wear my hair in a lot of pony tails and braids. I have fairly thick/wavy hair so most of my pony tails and braids are messy. Lucky for me messy braids are in right now. Feel free to start referring to me as trendy. I stumbled across a braid/pony tail combo on pinterest that I decided to try today.
It's half fishtail! It gives a pony tail a little more style! What I really like about it is that my arms don't go numb. A fishtail braid always takes a long time to do, especially when you have super long hair like me. First world problems right there.

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment