Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Projects


I survived the epic storm last night. It really wasn't anything more than a normal storm but they were predicting something catastrophic which scared the sh** out of me! I don't do well in storms.

Chicago has been having some good weather finally and today it is a beautiful 70 degrees out. If only it stayed this way all summer. Then I wouldn't be a sweaty mess every time I stepped outside. A girl can dream.
 
I am feeling very motivated right now and I want to take on some summer projects. I definitely plan on putting together my desk space. Right now its a big blank wall with a white desk and I need to really jazz it up. I want a place I can feel creative and get work done.  Here are some things I am digging.
Via.
Via.
 
Via.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I will keep you posted as it comes together!


Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment