Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday Song

The past couple times I have gone to the doctor they mention how in shape  I am. I always find it that pretty funny because I am not the best eater nor do I work out that often. I have always been okay with that because normally when I see myself in a mirror I always think "Ehh it could always be worst." Last night while shopping for a dress I checked myself out in the mirror and was so disappointed. Yikes is all I have to say to that image. Needless to say I need to get in shape and lose some LBs. Big time.
 
This jam has been on repeat the last couple weeks and I am going to use it as my summer fitness inspiration. There are so many good looking people in the video that you too will want to get your butt to the gym. Here's to being the "hottest bit** in this place."


Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment