Thursday, April 15, 2010

Maybe I will go skydiving

I have decided to revamp my life. (Is that the right word?) Last night I spent some time organizing my room. I packed away my sweaters, threw out all my old school paper and went through my drawer dumping most of it. I made a decision that I am done with electronic devices by 10:30pm. I mean literally turning off my television, telephone and computer. The only exception I am making to that rule is my kindle. This is my source of reading material so I don't really think that counts. I am going to apply for two jobs every week until I find something (we will see how long that last before I get too discouraged). I want to spend more time focusing on my new hobby, photography. I was inspired by my cousin Kathleen (check out her blog http://ithinkmytummyhurts.blogspot.com) and my Aunt Colleen. They are both incredibly talented with cameras! Every night I am going to to try to clear my mind of stress and relax with a good book and some great jams. I am hoping through these moments of quiet a brilliant idea will pop into my head! To be honest, I haven't had a creative or original thought in a long time which is depressing. I am bored with life. In my defense I am a senior in college and I live at home with my parental. There is not a whole lot of excitement going on right now. So I am looking to the future! Maybe I will go skydiving...
Anyone have some suggestions to spice things up a bit???



(image found on google)



No comments:

Post a Comment