Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Perfect Fedora

This morning I woke up just wishing I could walk out the door in a fedora. Not just any fedora but the most perfect one. Finding this fedora has been quite difficult!!! I keep looking and looking but I can not seem to find the one that works for me. So while I was brushing my hair and putting on my multiple bracelets, I am really into that right now too, a certain picture of my Dad caught my eye.
Now I am not quite certain if this is a Fedora or just a really sweet hat but either way I realized that this was the most perfect hat. The hat that I have been just dreaming of. To make it even more perfect I can now see how sweet I would look in this dream hat of mine. For those of you who don't know what I look like, according to many, I am the image of my Father. No joke, anytime I meet anyone who knows my Dad the first thing they say is how much I look like him. When I was younger it really upset me because my Dad is bald and I am really into my hair. As I got older I am no longer hurt by such comments but, in fact, embrace them. I think my Dad is pretty awesome and has aged quite nicely. Plus, who knew he was such a fashionista!

1 comment:

  1. bahahahahahah uncle tim!!!!! that's awesome. so does that mean you also look like my dad by default? wait a minute, that means you look more like my dad than i do.

    ReplyDelete