Monday, August 5, 2013

Baby Kicks

After a very fun Thursday night I spend the rest of my weekend just relaxing. I don't know if its my age or what but I have a really hard time rallying anymore. Tear. However, the state of my bank account made it an ideal weekend to relax and catch-up. I went home Saturday night and I have to say there is something so creepy about the suburbs. Of course it's a wonderful place for kids and what not but I need some city noises to truly feel at ease. 

My older sister came out to the suburbs on Sunday so it was nice to just have the three sisters hanging out. (As if we don't do that all the time) Baby Watkins was just as excited about it as we were because I saw him/her kick! The little foot or arm would just sort of pop up and flicker on my sister's belly just to let us know that he/she were there. I found it adorable and a little weird...


I hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Someone had a lot of anxiety this weekend...


Love, love, love
Bridge

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you call the baby Baby Watkins!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete