Thursday, August 1, 2013

Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit

July has ended and August is upon us! I really ended the month with a bang by having the worst allergic reaction I have ever had. So that was awesome. Did you guys know that I hate my body? 

Anyways.
I always love the beginning of a new month. I feel like its a good time to start over, makes some new goals, plan to accomplish some tasks. A fresh start! I have a couple of things on my own to do list for the month so I am looking forward to getting that started this weekend. 
 
I can't believe we only have one month of summer left! The last two months really flew by. There are so many fun things coming up I am sure August will go by in a flash as well. Lets hope I stick with some of those goals and still manage to live it up the last month of summer!
Via.
 
 
 
 
Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment