Friday, April 5, 2013

Commuter Troubles

This morning I decided that before you are allowed to take public transportation you should be required to take a class that teaches you how to ride public transportation. Specifically, how to ride public transportation during rush hour. For example, why don't people move to the back. It is such a simple thing to do that would save people so much pain, both mentally and physically, yet so many people don't do it.
 
Obviously, I had a terrible commute today that left me a little bitter. Luckily, the weather, friends in town and the fact that I am going to see Jurassic Park in 3D tonight is keeping me going.
 
 
 
Almost 5! Have a great weekend!
Funny Weekend Ecard: Dear lord, let me be awesome this weekend.
via.
 
love, love, love
Bridge 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment