Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring Cleaning and Rainy Days

I spent most of the weekend spring cleaning which I am a big fan of. I find spring cleaning to be  therapeutic and it gives me a sense of a fresh start. It love getting rid of old crap and cleaning up the mess that piled up during the winter. The happiness I get out of spring cleaning is telling of how much things have changed. What I use to hate about cleaning is something I now get a relaxing joy out of.  This article was printed in buzzfeed this morning and unfortunately I could relate more that I wanted to.  Oh getting older.  

After all the dusting, organizing and tossing I felt ready for some big tackling. It almost made it easier to get up this morning...almost. Unfortunately, no matter how organized you get on the weekend Mondays are always the worst. Waking up to the rain made it double hard to get out of bed this morning. There is something about the rain that makes you just want to lay in bed all day. Needless to say the lazy/late start to the day made for a very unproductive day which makes tomorrow look like he**. It looks like we are expecting a lot of rain this week which means its going to be one long and lazy week. 

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment