Thursday, April 25, 2013

Random Updates

I am convinced that the man who hands out the Red Eye at my train stop is Seal in disguise. I am waiting for the day where all the hidden cameras pop out and you find out he was on a reality show trying to expose how everyday commuters treat the Red Eye guy. Just in case I have been trying to look good every day this week. I'll keep ya posted.

In other news I officially have to go back to being gluten-free. The numb mouth, upset stomach and fatigue are really starting to get to me. I also have been reading some gluten-free blogs and the life changing stories are starting to inspire me. (NOT!) I know I have said this before but this time I am going to attempt to take it extra seriously. I even ordered a gluten-free beer at the bar tonight. Big step.
Here's to healthy living...I hate healthy living.

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment