Wednesday, April 10, 2013

National Sibling Day Take Two

Today is National Sibling Day. Apparently I was way off on my first National Sibling Day post. Whoops. 

I am sure anyone who reads this blog knows how I feel about my siblings. I am one of those lucky people that has siblings that are some of my closest friends. The first four of us, Mary Kate, Michael, Nora, and I, are within five years but we were extra blessed with one more, Brendan. Together we made a unit of five, the only exclusive group I have ever been a part of. I love telling people I am the middle of five. It shaped so much of who I am today. 

Sibling relationships are so different than any other relationship. Most of us have a special bond that others are never going to get. Siblings are the people that you trust to be overly honest with you. They are the people you want to be accepted by and the people you love to brag about. Plus they are the only people that it's socially acceptable to make fun of.

I know everyone relationship with their siblings is different. But I got pretty lucky with my bunch. 









Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment