Thursday, September 5, 2013

GOT Advice

Thursday, September 5: Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered. 

I sort of hate advice. I feel like everyone gives a whole lot of it and most of the time its not what you want to hear. Its probably a lot more important to just live life and figure it out as you go, but I definitely don't do that. Being as most people in my life don't hesitate to weigh in on your life its hard to choose just one piece of advice to reflect on. Instead I am going to pass on some wise words from George R. R. Martin...

“Bran thought about it. 'Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?'
'That is the only time a man can be brave,' his father told him.” 

I written a couple times about my struggle to be brave and this just really nails it. That and the fact that GOT is just awesome.

Be brave. Winter is coming.

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment