Wednesday, September 4, 2013

One Major Road Trip

Wednesday, September 4: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? 



I know taking three months off sounds incredible to most people but for me it's incredibly overwhelming. I'm not someone who spends a lot of time committing to one thing. I don't have a huge hobby or a major life goal that I am trying to accomplish. So if I did have three months off I would take a giant break and just enjoy life. I would go on one major road trip across the US and try to just see it all. Each day would be for me and doing what I want to do. I would sleep in, eat whatever, drink a lot of beer and just enjoy having no plan. There are so many places that I would love to see in the US on this road trip from national parks, major cities, and coastal towns and I would love to do it on my terms. No rushing and no agenda just a long peaceful drive.
Via. 






















Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment