Monday, September 9, 2013

ISFP...Oh Brother

Monday, September 9: Take this short personality test and respond to your results.

I started reflecting on this topic with know that I don't 100% agree with personality test. Of course some of it is true but I also think a lot of our personalities can be situational. You can never really tell how you are going to react until you are actually experiencing something. However, as I continued to read about my own personality I realized how aligned I am with some of these finds. I also have started to realize some changes that I need to make in order to be happy person as an ISFP...Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving.

Here are some things that stood out to me about being a ISFP

Extremely Perceptive: I tend to have to know everything about someone or a situation to get a full understanding of a current situation. To me all the little details give me a better understand of who people are and why things are the way they are. Source found here.

Need space and time apart: As much as love being part of a big family, having different social outlets, and multiple acquaintances I also value my alone time. After a prolonged time in certain situations I need to step away and have some time to myself. To decompress, zone out, and think. People who really know me know that after many days together I shut down. I get quiet, overwhelmed and exhausted. All I need to recuperate is just a little alone time and then I am completely re-energized. Source found here.

Detailed Oriented: I think my family is going to be the most surprised to see this but I also think they have a boxed view of who I am am, like everyone does of their family members. When it comes to getting thing done, I get them done. I can remember all the pieces of the puzzle and make things come together. I pay attention to the little things and know how important all the details are when it comes to getting things complete. Source found here.

Take life seriously: While I do like to think that I have a lighthearted and carefree side to me, I also have strong beliefs and values that I stand by. I can over think things when it comes to my beliefs and values and I want to see the meaning behind so many things. Sometimes I take thinks too seriously and can get stuck in a thought process, however I am realizing it just who I am and needs to be balanced with the rest of my life. Source found here.

Luckily I don't take everything so seriously...



Love, love, love
Bridge



1 comment:

  1. Hey! We're alike! Love that you don't take everything so seriously. Life's easier that way :)

    ReplyDelete