Friday, December 11, 2009

Blessings

This morning my cousin's cousin was killed in a car accident. He was a college student and the youngest of all his brothers. After my sister told me this terrible news she followed it with the statement, "we are so blessed." Being the Christmas season I think it is the most appropriate time of year to, as they say, count my blessings.

I am blessed with a wonderful family
Dad with his five kidsMom and Dad

I am blessed with Darby

I am blessed with great friends (woo woo)


Some of my favorite Marquette girls with my favorite Natalie

Me and C having a wine and sweet break in NYC

Meg and Lisa at Nat's 21st bday Nick and Christina in NYC

I am blessed with wonderful Grandparents

My Grandparents in the kitchen a couple years back

Only a couple years later


I am blessed with a wonderful home

I am blessed with good health

I am blessed with so much more then all of this

Never hesitate to sit down and count your blessings and when you do be truly grateful for what you have. We should all spend time this holiday season to appreciate the good people that are continuously blessing our lives.


1 comment:

  1. Mmm. Sometimes it takes a loss, or someone else's loss for you to truly appreciate what you have. It's good to take stock once in a while. Great pictures by the way, looks like you have some beautiful people in your life!

    ReplyDelete