Friday, December 18, 2009

Reveling in the Rebel

After much searching, discussion and a numerous amount 0f advice I have purchased my first camera. When my Canon Rebel showed up I was ecstatic however my enjoyment quickly turned to frustration and anger when I noticed that every picture I took showed up blurry on the LCD screen. I immediately thought I had a defective camera and knew I was going to have to send it back! I decided to head over to Best Buy to purchase a must have memory card to see if that would fix the problem and to hopefully have a hottie from the "geek squad" help me out or ask me out, I wasn't picky about the order. After a 12 year old employee couldn't figure out why my pictures were blurry he went to get the "expert" on the Rebel camera to come take a look. When the "expert" showed up it took a quick two seconds for him to realize that I hadn't actual put my lens on all the way and that was why my pictures were turning out blurry. Ah the adventures of my camera and I begin!

First shots with my new camera.
. My parent's gorg christmas tree. You can't see it but my mom has a gigantic sign on the front that says "BELIEVE." Inspirational.
My dog hate my new camera. Every time I take it out she runs away. Great.


2 comments:

  1. i was just about to email you back about your camera question, but now i see there is no need to. so glad that you found one you like!!! i can model anytime you'd like. just kidding. but not. but yes i am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm glad to see ya got your camera! Those pictures look great. You'll learn more and more as you get adjusted to your camera. Just take a ton a pictures and let the magic happen. Sorry that you had trouble to start with. The auto focus will come in handy. Just lighty touch the snap button once to focus, then again to take the picture. - mattkendrick.com

    ReplyDelete