Thursday, March 7, 2013

Antique Tacos

One of my besties also lives in Chicago and unfortunately we don't spend enough time together. She is busy being an adult who owns property, is madly in love and teaches the youth of America while I am busy contemplating my life choices, eating pizza and getting into Downton Abbey. We are basically the same person. We were able to get together last night and spend some much needed time together stuffing our faces with Mexican food.
 
One of the things I love about the Chi is that we have some of the best restaurants. Depending on your mood there is a number of different places to try. Personally I am always in the mood for Tacos! Plus I have this belief that I would win an eating contest when it comes to tacos. A little secret...one time I ate two Chipotle burritos. It was a bet but I legit had no problem doing it. I am not overly proud of that accomplishment.  
 
Last night Lisa and I decided to check out Antique Taco in Wicker Park. Not only was it a 10 minute walk from my house, meaning it will be frequently visited, but it's delicious! One of the tacos actually had bacon on it...bacon people. We also tried the chili with cheese curds on top. I know...how authentic. Plus we got a pint of the Rosemary margaritas. Let's just say it was a very successful meal. If you ever happen to be in the Wicker Park hood you definitely need to check it out and invite me.
 
Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment