Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March + Snow + Tuesday Song

Living in Chicago my whole life you think I would get use to the snow in March but I still haven't. I am not someone who hates snow but I just appreciate when it comes at appropriate times of the year. When March rolls around I am always ready for some warm weather. Unfortunately we are in the middle of snow storm. WTF. 

The miserable weather is really starting to test people. Not only are people smiling less and less but everyone general attitude is a big F you.  Commuters have less patience, work seems to drag, and bringing your giant down coat to a bar is harder and harder. Plus at this point you have most likely binge watched most TV series you have been wanting to see. 

Luckily, the warm weather is just around the corner and soon enough there will be plenty of days spent bumming around the city, day drinking, and having to worry about losing less items at a bar. 

I discovered this song on another blog I follow and it became an instant fav. Enjoy!

Love, love, love
Bridge




No comments:

Post a Comment