Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Travel Bug

Ever since coming back from NYC I seem to have been bitten by the travel bug. In fact, I booked a spontaneous trip to Cleveland for my big brothers birthday. I realize how the travel bug has not inspired some of the most exotic trips but its all about the baby steps. 

Lucky for me, my family trip to Ireland is right around the corner and I could not be more excited about it. Not only do I get to visit a place I have never been before but I also get to do it with my favorite people in the world. Plus we do have some Irish in our blood so it is only fitting that we should all go to the motherland together. Currently I am trying to convince 3 of my siblings to partake in making a music video while there but I haven't gotten very far on that. I haven't given up.

See if you can see me in this music video


Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment