Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tuesday Song

I know this is a day late but I got really into the Hanson station on iheartradio last night while I was working in the dark and I wanted to share and oldie but goodie. My company tends to turn off the lights come 7:00pm so if you have to stay late to work it is really creepy/depressing.


This week has been so much chaos at work and there seems to be no end in sight. Luckily, I found out yesterday that I got promoted so it was a big morale/self-esteem boost!! I felt so good I convinced myself to go running even though I didn't get home till 9pm. (Don't worry Dad, I went to the gym didn't have headphones in while walking late at night.) Now I only need the temperature to rise past 30 degrees and I really will be living the dream.
 
Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment