Thursday, March 14, 2013

Winter in the Spring and Bathroom Tears

Did you know that today in Chicago it is currently 26 degrees out? And we are suppose to get snow tonight? And its March 14th? And Chicago had a record this winter for so many consecutive days without snow? So this totally makes sense. Grrr. The cold is really cramping my style. I decided to wear a bright neon shirt to work today which is my way of giving the weather the bird. Work has been unusually stressful and I ended up crying in the bathroom yesterday. I had one of those day where I kept tearing up and finally around 4:45 I just went into a stall and broke down. Crying is sort of my way stress relief.
 
So today I am starting over. Instead of tossing in the towel and to giving up on the week I am going to start over. Today will be fresh and better. (Fingers crossed). I am going to not focus on how bad the beginning of the week was but try let go and make the end of the week better. After all St. Pattys day is this weekend and I need to be in high spirits for one of the best days of the year.
 
Here is to dreaming of warming days.
Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment