Monday, July 1, 2013

Brosnan Boys Birthdays

The Brosnan birthday extravaganza continues! This weekend we celebrated Brendan's 19th birthday and today is Tbones birthday! 

I could not ask for a better younger brother than I get in Brendino! He always knows how to make you laugh with his goofy grin and silly stories. He is one of the good fighters. Full of passion and not afraid to show it. Brendino is the best thing to happen to the Brosnan family and we definitely wouldn't be the unit we are without him.


Where or where would I be without Tbone! Us five kids lucked out with having the best Dad. Sorry guys it's true. Tbone has supported us and loved us through all of life's craziness. I know we haven't made it easy on him but he handled it like a champ! Thanks Dad for all the wisdom, kinds words and endless love you have given us.
First time the went 9 years earlier. 
I think they look better now! 

I am one lucky lady.

Love, love, love
Bridge

P.S.
Follow me on bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment