Monday, July 22, 2013

The Prince is Born

The weather in Chicago has finally cooled down and it looks like we have a gorgeous week ahead of us. While this weekend was very low key it was nice to relax since the next couple weeks should be busy. We have some birthday celebrations coming up and some of my besties will be in town so laying low was probably a good idea.

This weekend I was able to cheer on some of my cousins who ran the Rock and Roll Chicago half marathon this Sunday! Woo woo go runners! Even though I dressed really athletically I assumed people didn't think I ran the race until I was out in the sun for one minute too long and started dripping sweat. It really made me feel like a million bucks when a runner came up to me and told me where I could get some snacks for after the race and I had to explain to her that I didn't run but just sweat. Oh life. 

In other news the new Prince was born today so that kept me pretty preoccupied through the day. 

The countdown is on peeps...5 days to soak up being 25. 

Happy Monday!

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment