Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Library Dilemma

Apparently in Chicago you need to jump through a million hoops to join the library! I plan on finishing the 4th Game of Thrones this weekend so I need to get on that waiting list for the 5th one! I am going to attempt to get a library card this weekend and I am anxious about the process. Honestly the library is snobbish. You have to whisper while you are in there and they make it quite the process to rent a book. You have to show them a million forms of identification just in case you don't live in Illinois. What are they so afraid of? That someone from Indiana is going to rent a book. Like you aren't good enough for the library...psshh.  Get over yourself  library.
I think Amy Phoeler captured the Library perfectly.
 
 
 
 I am really looking forward to getting a card so I can just rent the sh** out of some books and show those snobs whats up. Fun reading lists for 20 somethings.
 
 
and
 
Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment