Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sometimes You Need to Hold a Baby

Lately I have been feeling like I need to just hold a baby. You know when you just get a little overwhelmed and exhausted and you know that holding a baby will make you feel so much better. Maybe its just me but I find that holding a baby just helps to put things in perspective. No matter how crappy things get you can look at a baby and just know that things move on. Babies are a good reminder that life is fleeting and changing and that you should take it one day at a time but to also find something good in every day because the days always ends.   

My cousin Annie and her husband Matt welcomed their second daughter Dottie Jane Lunkes earlier this month and I was lucky enough to hang out with her and her big sister Audrey tonight. Just what I needed...some baby love. 


I am still working on getting a handle on my lens but I got okay shots tonight.


Dottie Jane aka snuggle bug 
Dottie is all about the snuggles. When she falls alseep in your arms she makes the softest coos and sometimes smiles and your heart melts. She is a beautiful baby and I could not be happier for Annie and Matt and their newest addition. 

While you gotta love a new baby snuggle its can be quite an adventure to spend some time with a busy 1 year old. Audrey Flo is still adjusting to her baby sister but has mastered the soft kiss on the forehead special for the baby that she likes to give everyone. She also doesn't sit still for 1 minute. Not one. Moms rock it. 
Audrey Flo...aka busy bee
Ginger Tails

My evening with the girls was just what I needed to give me some peace. 
 I hope everyone else had a good Thursday and found something comforting. 

Love, love, love
Bridge




No comments:

Post a Comment