Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Gave Up

Lately I have been trying to live a very healthy life. Obviously to feel better both mentally and physically but also, to be honest, to lose weight. I am not going to beat around the bush about this, if I could eat Taco  Bell often and be a size 4...I would.

In case you haven't picked up on this is previous post, my sisters wedding is in June and I am just dying to make a Pippa debut. In order to do this I have been eating a lot more vegetables and trying to regularly work out. I even have attempted to start going to Core Power Yoga and it's not pretty. I do, however, look better than the man who farts in the front row...or so my roommate tells me.

As much fun as this has been, my healthy lifestyle has me beat and I decided I just can't take it anymore. I think everyday I read about another things I shouldn't be eating. Basically, unless it's straight from the ground, its bad for you in some way. 

So last night I gave up. I ordered a deep dish pizza and watched "The Vow". Let me tell you, I don't regret it. Sometimes a girls gotta live a little.

In other news I am seriously debating rocking a pair of hipster glasses.
Maybe something like this pair. Hate them? Love them? Don't care? Let me know what you think!


Love, love, love
Bridge

2 comments:

  1. I vote NOOOO to hipster glasses, you already look like a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridge, I love you. You will forever be Pippa part deux. Don't let anyone tell you differently. Of course I write this as I chow down on a Chipotle burrito. "Lay off, man, I'm starving!"

    ReplyDelete