Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Smell of Summer

The two roomies and I received a lovely email today informing us that our air conditioning units would be installed tomorrow to get ready for the warm weather that is headed our way. Thats right peeps, it's going to be 80 up in here! Woo woo! This can only mean that summer really is right around the corner. I realize for most people May always means that summer is coming but for those of us who live in Chicago...you just never know.

I am am overly excited for this summer for a number  of reasons. 
  • My sisters wedding. Also known as, Pippa's debut part two.
  • Kirkwood's beer garden
  • GSP's pink vodka lemonades
  • Runs...walks on the lake
  • Our adventures in rollerblading
  • Weekly Annette's trips...the best ice cream in Chicago 
Ohh I'm real pumped up after making this list of 6 things that are mainly booze and food. I am really looking forward to nights on the town with these two beauties. Don't worry about that American Flag, we are just really proud Americans.

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment