Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sleeping In

I signed up for this little thing called a half marathon. Well I didn't sign up yet but I did start training this week. My cousin Pattie and I are doing it to raise money for a cause which I will tell you about later when I am begging for your money. I am trying to do my runs in the morning because I after work I can find any excuse to not exercise. Well my alarm went off this morning AND my roommate politely tried to wake me and I still turned it off and went back to bed. I know what you are thinking, this is not a selling argument to donate money to running this race. In my defense I was just really tired.
 Aren't we all exhausted by Thursday? Sometimes you need to stay under the covers and mentally prepare yourself for the day. We all know, it's hard out there for a pimp.

My older brother Michael NEVER woke  up on time in high school. I would have to wake him up every morning just so we could get to school on time. Its not that I was in a rush to get to school but it was very important to me to sit in the lobby and socialize before classes started...duh. He was always running so late that he perfected putting on his shirt, tie, socks and shoes while driving. It was pretty impressive.
Oh Michael...this song will always remind me of you.

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment