Monday, May 7, 2012

Oh Monday...

Let be honest, Mondays are the worst. It especially hard to not hate Mondays after you had such a fabulous weekend! I was lucky to spend Friday night on a sushi date with the two roomies and a reunion with Miss. Natalie Malone or, as many fondly refer to her as, the god damn queen (GDQ). Nothing like a night at Nori to begin the festivities of Cinco de Mayo because you know how well sushi fits the mexican theme. I think a phlock reunion in much needed these days.
This is the phlock. Just an FYI, I did not spell that wrong. 
Besides thinking about these chicas the rest of the weekend was filled with tequila, trolley rides and karaoke. It was a very successful Cinco de Mayo!

On a side note, my stupid facebook switched to timeline! This is honestly the worst thing to happen to me in a long time. I know what you are thinking, I must have a pretty legit life, right? Lets be real for a second, timeline sucks! I have enough trouble with the profile picture on facebook. You know, finding a picture where I actually look good, or a picture that is funny enough that people think you are hilarious for putting it up and not a weirdo. I mean, I do not need to think of a gigantic cover picture too. I don't have a casual scenic photo in my iphoto library like apparently everyone else does. Oh life. 

Love,love,love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment