Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sleeping Troubles

I have never been a good sleeper.
When I was younger I use to sleep walk...a lot. Thankfully I kicked that habit before going to college. I mean can you imagine if that was still an issue? Unfortunately, I do still sleep talk. In fact, I am an angry sleep talker. A couple of moons ago I actually yelled at my two sisters "screw you!" in my sleep.
What a charming habit.

All that aside I have a hard time sleeping in general. I wake up a lot through out the night, I have a hard time falling asleep and I don't sleep in very often.  I can totally function on 4 hours of sleep, you know, just in case I become a night shift security guard. 
Lately my sleeping problems have been due to the heat wave Chicago has been having. I have window unit ac in my apartment and I just can't fall asleep with the noise and the air blowing on me. It puts me in a quite a pickle because when I turn it off it gets super hot and I have to sleep in my undies, spread eagle to cool down.
Don't worry...I am always sleeping alone.

Ohh life.

Just a little Ray LaMontagne to calm my troubles.

Love, love, love
Bridge


1 comment: