Friday, July 27, 2012

25...Oh Lordy!

It happened people. Yesterday I officially turned 25. Let me tell you, it came with a bang! I was showered with the most wonderful words, cards and endless smiles. I could not have felt more special! 

The phlock gave me the most beautiful necklace with the sweetest note that made me cry.
I was lucky enough to celebrate at my favorite restaurant, Tango Sur, with the roomies, the sisters, and two of my fabulous cousins! We had lots of laughs and I could not have asked for a better birthday dinner. Both my sisters gave me the most beautfiul cards filled with kind words and good advice to follow for the next 25 years! 

The night ended with a night cap at Justin's which in turn ended with me having a little too much to drink and my head in the toilet! I said I wanted to have a memorable 25th! Do you think I am too old for shenanigans of that sort? I also have an unusual low tolerance and weak stomach. #terriblecombination. 

I plan on making a list of 25 things that I want to do the year that I am 25 but so far I only have 12. How lame am I?! I will share the whole list Sunday after I have reflected a little more. All in all it was a wonderful 25th birthday. I laughed, I puked, and I only cried in the bathroom stall once! Pretty successful if you ask me. I can't wait to continue to celebrate the rest of the weekend.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the fact that it wont be one million degrees.


Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment