Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday Funk

I promise I am not going to be a Tuesday Funk post only blogger. The holiday being in the middle of the week really threw me off! I will work on upping my game this week.

Last night I had a total crisis about turning 25 in a couple weeks. It was one of those moments where you realize that you aren't in the place you thought you would be at this time in your life. Not in a good or bad way, just different. I am definitely determined to make 25 a good year but I am feeling a little strange about the transition.  I mean, 25 is a pretty legit age. People definitely view you as a real adult. You have to start making some real life decisions. And its no longer endearing when you mess up. WOW...this is giving me anxiety.
 I think I will just go on living and not worry about the real world too much. One day at a time, right?

Maybe 25 will be the best year of my life. For now, ill keep rocking out.

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment