Monday, July 2, 2012

Freakin Weekend

Mondays...ugh! It is still so hot here in Chi city. I had a slight heat stroke on the L today due to the humidity. Just so you can clearly understand how high the humidity is, I was drenched from a 2 minute walked...drenched people.
Note to self: Never wear jeans again.

 With Monday off to a rough start I am, thankfully, well rested from such a wonderful weekend filled with Vogue reading, laundry, and old friends. It was very relaxing.
After having, what I thought was an appendicitis, Friday night I got a good night sleep so I could look refreshed for meeting the love of my life Saturday. The Old St. Pat's Block Party was a interesting experience.  Majority of the those in attendance were ladies who were dressed to the nines! It appears we were all there fore the same reason. I did not end up falling in love on Satuday but still had a wonderful time just hanging out with some old friends.

In other news, I have my half marathon in 3 weeks...ouch.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!


Check on that spider web on my ceiling fan...only gave me a slight heart attack.


Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment