Friday, July 13, 2012

Running for NF

 I had way too much to drink last night. Way too much. Don't judge me. It was for charity. Last night we had a happy hour to raise money for the Children's Tumor Foundation. Aside from my massive hangover the event was a huge success.

 For those of you who don't remember, I am running a half marathon in a week for the Children’s Tumor Foundation to help fight Neurofibromatosis (NF), a debilitating disorder in which tumors grow on various types of nerves. I got involved with this charity through my cousin Pattie whose friend and co-worker was diagnosed with NF2 in 1998. His story is truly inspirational!

 Last night was another attempt at  reach our goal of $20,000. Thus far we have raise $17,515 which is absolutely amazing! Getting involved with this charity has shown me how generous people are so I thought I would include my donation page as a last effort to raise some money. Thank you everyone for the support!

Also, any good vibes you want to send my way to finish this run would be greatly appreciated. Yikes!


Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment