Monday, August 6, 2012

Bye George Street!

Meggy officially moved from chi-city and is headed to NYC! Even though I cried the whole way to work this morning I could not be more excited for her and her new adventure. I know she is going to do amazing things! We were able to send Meggy off in the most appropriate fashion, with a good old fashion Sunday Funday. It wasn't just a party for Meggy but also as a final shindig for the George Street trio. I had the most wonderful year living with Lisa and Meggy. They were the two best roommates and the two best friends. I am sad to be moving on but I know the next year is going to bring great things for all of us. GEORGE STREET 4 LYFE! (That's the block we live on). 
Always laughing. 


Love you girls! I could not have asked for a more amazing year living with both of you! 

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment