Friday, August 10, 2012

Girls Night Out

I have never been to a sex show. Last night I accidentally went to a pg13 version of one with my sisters, cousin, Mom and Aunts.That's right people. My Mom, who we like to call Babs, stumbled across these tickets on Groupon called "Girls Night Out" and immediately thought that it would be fun to have a girls night out and go! I don't want to throw her under the bus too much because it was a cute idea for us all the meet downtown and get some drinks and hang out just the girls! Little did we all know what we were getting into...

The show was about 3 best friends who lost there other friend in moped accident when they were younger. The girl who died was the narrator of the show and was dressed as an angel which means she wore  an all white jeans and a jean jacket that had tiny rhinestones all over it. She did have angel wings though, ya know, just in case we got confused.  The weird thing is she literally looked identical to one of my good friends Mom! (Natalie-is this what your mom does on the side?) 

Anyways the show was about the other three friends who ended up helping to raise the dead friends baby, Candy Rose, who she had when she was 16. The play involved learning about the multiple affairs they had, talking about their "mu**s", and a blow-up man doll that someone pretended to have sex with. This all happened while occasionally breaking out into some women power songs including "I will survive", "I need a hero" and "Its' raining men." I am not making any of this up.

The best part was that while Nora, MK (my sisters), Annie (my cousin) and I all felt uncomfortable our moms and aunts were LOVING it! Babs was dying laughing. At one point my Aunt Nanc kept saying the word "mu**" over and over again while slapping her leg. All around us women were dancing! Some had boas around their necks as the did a little shimmy. I honestly don't even think I am giving this enough justice.  It was something out of a twilight zone. 

 All in all lots of laughs were had.  
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Love, love, love
Bridge

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm this sounds slightly different from when we went to see the American Girl Doll show and A Christmas Story downtown. Next time just stick with the classics, Babs! But, I'm glad it was a hilarious experience!

    ReplyDelete