Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend+Wedding Highlights

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and took full advantage of the cooler temperatures. I was home with the family for most of the weekend as my parents hosted my younger brother's graduation party. The party was a big success for a couple reasons. First we I was able to stay outside the whole time with curled hair and I didn't have to casually pat my forehead with a handkerchief. Second, my brother Brendan was able to see most of his friends and family before he heads off to Marquette in a week. I can't believe he is old enough to go to college...tear.
Audrey wore her Marquette gear for Brenny!
We ended the party with a quick Taco Bell run at 1:30am followed by a very lazy Sunday filled with Harry Potter.

This weekend we were also able to get the highlight video that my incredibly talented cousin made for Mk and Kirk's wedding. It made all of us cry and I am so glad we have something to watch and remember that wonderful day. 

KQ- You truly have an incredible eye and an amazing gift. Thank you so much for creating this for my family!


Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment