Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Friday!

TGIF! It could not come any sooner, am I right?! I am going to be exploring my new neighborhood this weekend and enjoying the gorgeous weather. I am hoping to find myself a new gym in order to stop my rapid weight gain. I would love to act like I don't know how this is happening but I had two ice cream bars on Wednesday. I know, I know, I need to make some lifestyle changes. Whatever.

In other news my sister got her professional wedding pictures back and we have been having a lot of fun going through them! When it comes to pictures I have a really hard time looking good. I would say 9 out of 10 times my eyes are closed.
Proof.

Ohh and also this lovely picture that I managed to completely ruin.

Also, just in case you were starting to doubt my sideburns. Here she is in all her glory.
Luckily she was hair sprayed so she is sticking straight out for this glamor shot.



Of course there was also some really lovely shots from the wedding as well but those aren't nearly as fun to share. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment