Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Grad School Freak Out

Today I had a total panic attack about going to grad school. My test is three weeks away and I am not even close to be ready. I have no zero idea of where I want to go to school and I am really starting to doubt what I want to go back for. The main reason I wanted to go back to grad school was so I wouldn't fall behind. I wanted to advance my career, be able to support myself and give myself more job opportunity. The thing is, this doesn't always happen when you go back to grad school and it is a very expensive risk if you aren't sure what you want to do. Don't get me wrong, I fully support high education. Three of my siblings have their masters and I am so proud of each of them. I am just not sure if that is the path I want to take right now. I know that one day I want to go back to school but I think I still have a lot to figure out before then. 

So, after a long and emotional, email to my dad I decided to push back my GRE and take some time to think about the whole grad school thing and take my time with figuring out what I want to do with my life. In the meantime I am going to continue my life of total uncertainty. So far its work out just fine. ;)

21 Secrets For Your 20s - Something I stumbled across on Pinterest that I spurred a little. 


Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment