Monday, October 29, 2012

Stomach Flu Thoughts

While the beginning of my weekend included plenty of family time celebrating the commitment ceremony of my cousin Erin I have spent the last part of my weekend laying on my bathroom floor with the stomach flu. I sort of forgot how terrible the stomach flu was because I have not had it in a long time but let me remind all of you that it is terrible. Not only do you think you might be dying but you can only find comfort in the most terrible of positions, like laying in the fetal position next to the toilet bowl you just puked in because the cold tile feel so good. 

Being bed ridden with the stomach flu does give you plenty of time to think. Not just about all the food you ate the day before because it's literally being brought to your attention every hour on the hour but, also about all the things you are going to do when you don't have the stomach flu. I think I made a million promises yesterday when I was laying on the bathroom floor about becoming a better person, taking more risks and spending more time doing the things I love. You know...because I thought I was dying. 

Luckily I survived and while I have yet to make the world a better place I was able to take a quick peak at some of the snap shots I took this weekend. I am not overly proud of myself with the pictures I took but there are a couple great pictures and this is one of my favorites. 


Love, love, love
Bridge



No comments:

Post a Comment