Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tuesday Song

So I have had a number of comments on my "Tuesday Funk" post. Apparently I am just really throwing people off with them. Let me clarify. Even though Tuesday is my least favorite day of the week the "Funk" was really suppose to be about music...which is why I always post a song. It seems that most of my followers, all 15 of you, are just focusing on the fact that I must really hate Tuesdays (which I do). Obviously, my clever use of the word "Funk" is not going over very well and I think it's time to just retire it.
 
I have been trying to think of a clever play on words to replace "Tuesday Funk" but lets be real...I am not that creative. I think for now I will just stick with "Tuesday Song." So here is my "Tuesday Song" pick in honor of the rocking good time we had at Erin and Ashley's commitment ceremony  this weekend. Lets just say this request got all the south siders to the dance floor.(It was my sister MK request...she will be really upset if I take the credit) It also caused my younger sister, Nora, to throw her arms into the air and scream "GO SOX!" You know she had just been dying to do that.
 
Also, I know its Wednesday.

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment