Monday, October 15, 2012

Lists for Sleepless Nights

Last night I had one of those nights where I laid in bed till 1am going over the things I have to do in the next couple weeks. I have been majorly lacking in my GRE studies and it hit me while making this list that I only have 4 weeks till my test. I may or may not have had a slight panic attack.
So I have four weeks to become a genius..no big deal or anything. Along with a lot of studying to do, the list kept adding up making it very difficult to fall asleep. No surprise there. For some reason I rarely get the full 8 hours and I am not sure why. I tend to wake up a lot during the night and then have trouble falling back asleep. So my new thing is not drinking after 9pm so that I never wake up to go to the bathroom and if I do wake up to use the bathroom to not turn on any lights. I read somewhere that turning on the lights makes it even harder to go back to bed. It has made for some very interesting bathroom visits.
 
 In other news my cousin Erin asked me to take some pictures of her and her fiance as they get ready for their ceremony. I was so honored and so excited! So for the next two weeks don't be surprised if you start seeing an obnoxious amount of pictures on here. Practice makes perfect and Im thinking if the pictures are perfect I need to have a special day.
Treat yo self.

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment