Wednesday, January 29, 2014

4/52

Week 4: Bokeh

I really struggled with this weeks photo challenge. For those of you who don't know, Bokeh is the part of the image that is out of focus other wise know as the blur. I have seen this done before and the pictures turn out really amazing. It gives the main focus on your image so much more emphasis. So for this topic I decided I wanted to get a great image of Abby. I wouldn't say it was a complete disaster but it definitely didn't work out the way I wanted to.

This was the best image I got...


I know how exciting an image of a stuffed lamb must be for all of you. I don't know why but for some reason I could not master this with Abby. I have had much better luck in the past capturing some great blur. 

I guess the lamb is the best were going to get for tonight.  

It wasn't a total waste of a night. I still got to spend some time with my sweet Abby girl.

Love, love, love
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment